Boulder Innovation Group, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company which designs, manufactures, and supplies 3D measurement and tracking systems and components to a variety of industries that wish to digitize objects or track motion in real time.
- Boulder Innovation Group, Inc. (BIG) was founded in 2001 as an R&D and manufacturing corporation with a rich intellectual property and patent portfolio.
- The predecessor to BIG, Image Guided Technologies (IGT), pioneered the development of infrared optical technology as a guidance method for use in the medical field.
- The FlashPoint localizer quickly became the standard in image guided navigation in the rapidly growing field of minimally invasive surgery.
- BIG has since developed a range of 3D measurement and tracking systems for other industries, including reverse engineering, quality control, life sciences research, and commercial fabrication.
- With thousands of systems in use around the world, BIG product designs emphasize performance, reliability, ease of use, and best-in-class value.
- The company is located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado – the innovation center of the Rocky Mountains.